New Effective Filament Winding® Line
Get your new, complete and effective Continuous Filament Winding production lines from the design to the installation and improve your company’s profitability.
Our EFW® Line is the first-ever Continuous Filament Winding production line, designed to perform the required tasks to obtain the EFW® Key Performance values.
With the EFW® Lines you get immediate results and profit maximization without the need for a big financial investment in the Filament Winding Industry.
Are you ready to start your new GRP project?
HOW DO THE EFW® LINES LOOK?
IT MAY LOOK LIKE A CFW LINE, BUT IS UNLIKE ANY CFW LINE.
Our EFW® Lines are an upgrade of the traditional Continuous Filament Winding production lines, which includes the implementation of our data driven and analytical Effective Filament Winding® Technology.
The equipment is prepared for any type of GRP manufacturing. It is an electronically controlled, high precision, and self-calibrated auto-adjusting dosing system that allows you to set up a customized process for your raw materials.
The precise data that is recorded in our EFW® lines, together with the EFW® analytical technology (https://topfibra.eu/effective-filament-winding-technology/), will help you to discard the causes that are not related to a specific problem, arriving in a more versatile way to the root cause.
Combining the Dynamic Sensors and Smart Feedback Algorithms integrated into our EFW® Lines, together with our data-driven EFW® technology, you will be able to accurately track, anticipate, and control all risk factors.
The EFW® Line, including manufacturing, testing, ancillary and laboratory equipment, includes high tech sensors and data collection for the EFW Key performance indicators monitoring and EFW OEE (Overall Effectiveness Equipment) calculation.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE STANDARD CFW LINES
Our EFW® LINES are tailor-made for your needs and offer the best support for our EFW® Technology.
In the comparison below you can clearly notice the difference between the conventional and the Topfibra EFW® technology:
STANDARD CFW LINES
– Rely on locked pipe recipes;
– Absence of process parameters controls;
– Lack of optimization;
– Stagnant approaches;
– Unpredictable costs;
– Financial losses.
TOPFIBRA EFW LINES
– Reduce costs and waste;
– Dynamic sensors;
– Smart feedback algorithms integrated into EFW® Lines;
– Data driven EFW® Methodology;
– Accurately track, anticipate and control all risk factors;
– Avoid time and money loss (investors);
– Improve and increase production flow and final technical specifications.
Many Continuous Filament Winding Plants (standard CFW technology) have been corrected thanks to the EFW technology applied in production departments. Combined with the direct experience of some of my customers who achieved excellent results.
WHY DO YOU NEED THEM?
The implementation of the EFW® technology in your GRP manufacturing plant allows you to have a perfect understanding of the project requirements, to fine-tune your design and perform the right actions in the correct sequence. Moreover, implementing the EFW® technology will also help you achieve other benefits, such as:
- Implement the missing information for a correct GRP industry feasibility study, helping the investor with analyses of the critical elements and to define the most reasonable technology and production range for the production plant.
- Identify the success of the company as the value of the product and the ability of execution as defined by the market demand, this leading to more satisfied customers.
- Optimize each design and production phase, reducing operational costs and maximizing profits.
- Reduce and remove wastes and scrap during production, seeing that in the GRP industry there are numerous areas of waste that go overlooked.
- Remove the hidden wastes in the GRP production (overdesign of a pipe due to the higher raw material specifications). A reduction of waste and non-value-added activity increases total system efficiency.
- Expand the GRP pipe performance, reducing the cost per meter.
- Shorten cycle to the analytical approach applied to production and logistics.
- Internally manage the GRP information exchange.
- Bring about greater employee morale and buy-in.
- Focus on the optimization loops for continuous improvement. Without increasing the number of employees or adding new equipment, meaningful output is increased as a ratio to busy work.
- Increase cash on hand.
Are you ready to start your new GRP project?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING OUR EFW LINES?
We design, produce, upgrade, install and start up high performance CFW plants for a pipe production range of ND 300 – 40000 mm.
We also provide technical support during all stages of a project, as well as various analyses, from feasibility to the final production process.
Our expertise is unique due to extensive experience in composite filament winding, resulting in designs that balance structural efficiency with ease of manufacturing.
The complete analytical process that you will need to go through for that market must include the following important aspects:
- Failure analysis and prediction
- Load application
- Deflection calculation
- Mass and thickness calculation
- Dynamic behavior analysis
- Process configuration and product modeling
The process of the manufacturing a new EFW® line is the following:
You need to analyze your market requirements, study the exact design for your product, and only then tailor your production line based on that information.
In Topfibra, we follow very strict quality control procedures because in our EFW® Lines, each detail plays an important role for the final process optimization.
For this reason, we always insist on personally checking the key components of our high-performance Continuous Filament Winding (EFW® LINES).
INSTALLATION AND START UP
This service consists of a skilled supervision of the works relevant to the erection, start-up, and commissioning of the plant. A detailed schedule is agreed upon by the signature of the supply agreement.
These services are provided by a team of experts with the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Superintendent;
- Electrical & Automation Superintendent;
- Process & Chemical Engineer.
Some Topfibra technicians have more than one qualification, and thus are able to perform different services during installation.
The Customer shall provide the necessary skilled personnel to be trained by our specialist, tools, lubricants for the first filling (grease, oil) as per the quantities agreed by the signature of the supply agreement. The training of the plant personnel will be organized in such a way so as to render it autonomous in operating the plant by the time of its commissioning.
COMMISSIONING OF EFW® LINES
The commissioning service is the procedure aimed at demonstrating the operating characteristics of the Equipment, which includes set-up operations, preparation for production, and trial production as well as the effectiveness of the transferred Know-How.
Topfibra will supply the Customer with a list of standards and specifications relevant to the technological process as well as all the software to integrate all the activities as per our EFW® technology.
We will also supply you with:
- Advice on the manufacturing techniques and optimum use of the Customer’s machinery and equipment;
- Advice on the execution of short and long-term testing on the product, the execution of Hydrostatic Design Basis (HDB) according to ASTM standards;
- Sourcing of raw materials supply;
- Technical audit and evaluation of the Customer’s plant and recommendations for improvement.
NOT EVERYBODY IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THIS. ARE YOU?
Manufacturers tend to offer standard product lines as the costs associated with fabrication and the engineering involved in custom product manufacturing are very high. So, if you are planning to invest in this industry, our advice is to be very careful when choosing the manufacturing line, because the choice between high-performance equipment or standard equipment will strongly influence your return of investment.
If your main focus is profit while achieving high-quality products, you are the right candidate for this service
Are you ready to start your new GRP project?
Topfibra is a company that specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of high capacity GRP Production plants. They have developed the first 100 % analytical approach in the filament winding composite market known as Effective Filament Winding® Technology. (URL)
The Key To Your Success Lies in Our EFW® Lines.
See what our customers say about us
LEARN MORE IN OUR EFW® BLOG
THE FIRST EVER BLOG DEDICATED TO THE EFW® TECHNOLOGY
We created a unique blog so you can read all about our EFFECTIVE FILAMENT WINDING® technology in one place!
It is the FIRST and ONLY blog, dedicated exclusively to the EFW® TECHNOLOGY, which is the first and only approach that allows profit optimization in the Filament Winding industry.
You can read all about the implementation of the EFW® technology, how it connects all stages of your production and ensures that you are able to produce the best possible product and increase your profit.
Click on the button below, bookmark our blog and be up to date with our exclusive articles dedicated to the EFFECTIVE FILAMENT WINDING® technology.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive valuable information and great insights on Effective Filament Winding® GRP pipe production.
Fill up the required fields below and sign up.